TMHA will do it’s best to ensure balanced
and equal ice for all teams. The
following is the ice schedule as of September 11th, 2019. This
schedule is not set and may change due to scheduling conflicts.
Games and P = Practices
TMHA ice starts Saturday, September 28th, 2019 and ends Tuesday, March 31st, 2020
TMHA blackout dates:
· Sunday, October 13th , 2019
· Monday, October 14th, 2019
· Sunday, February 2nd 2020 (evening)
· Monday, February 17th 2020
· Tuesday, December 24th, 2019
· Wednesday, December 25th, 2019
· Tuesday, December 31st, 2019
· Monday, March 16th, 2020 to Friday, March 20th, 2020
SRLL blackout dates (No Regular season games or playoffs to be scheduled)
· Monday, December 23rd, 2019 to Wednesday, January 1st, 2020
· Monday, March 16th, 2020 – Friday, March 20th, 2020
Ice scheduling tips:
1. Do not schedule any tournaments during the first two rounds of playoffs (February 6 – March 5, 2020)
2. Tournaments approvals will be on a fist come, first serve basis. Travel permits will be prepared by Matt Miller
3. No more than three teams will be approved to be away the same tournament weekend.
4. Please try and have your tournaments selected prior to the SRLL scheduling meeting on Sunday, September 22nd, 2019 to avoid scheduling conflicts.
5. Please do not book home games in your practice ice slot as we may not be able to book referees for those time slots. Contact the ice scheduler to discuss available game slots.